Tuesday, 1 November 2016

A PINCH, A PUNCH & A PONCHO


A pinch and a punch for the first of the month as the saying goes. It is the first of November and with the clocks going back and the evenings drawing in I will soon be reaching for my winter woollens. This year I am delighted to have been sent this Liberty Kelly woollen poncho which I am throwing on over everything at the mo to keep me snug. 

"Made in England, for real people."


Liberty Kelly is British through and through, she produces classic items with a contemporary twist, fitted and feminine, suitable for every shape/size and as her website says "made in England, for real people". 


The poncho that I have been gifted to review is a rather lovely midnight blue tweed, woven in Yorkshire using wool from Cheviot sheep. The arm slits are leather bound and the neck has a toggle fastening which I think is my favourite feature of the design. It is roomy enough for a thick jumper to be worn underneath and uber practical to pull on when I nip out to let the chickens out in the morning, stylish enough for the Cotswold mums on the school run and casual enough to be worn over jeans for those days when I really can't be bothered! I love it and know that it will become a firm staple of my mum uniform. 


You can win your own sea blue blanket Liberty Kelly poncho by entering the competition, run in partnership with This Is Your Kingdom on their website. It's a very straightforward name out of the hat competition so very easy to enter. 


Enter the competition at This Is Your Kingdom
Find out more about Liberty Kelly

Good luck!

Disclaimer: the author has been gifted a poncho for review purposes and has not been remunerated for this post. All reviews and opinions on Bradshaw and Sons are the authors own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...