Saturday, 4 June 2016

30 DAYS WILD


30 Days Wild is a fun awareness raising campaign run across the UK by The Wildlife Trusts a charity that works to protect local wildlife and wild places. The idea is that you get outside and do something wild every day, it could be eating your sandwiches outside in your lunch break, going for a walk, making elderflower champagne or having a snail race.

The hashtag #30dayswild is being used across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and already there are thousands of people taking part and sharing their love of nature and the outdoors. It's free and easy to take part and by signing up you receive a wall chart and random acts of wildness cards to inspire your every day wild activities.

3 comments:

  1. I'm joining in :)

    I did it last year too and ended up doing 366 Days Wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of a snail race! It's our second year of joining in too, it's great fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea!!! I think I will definitely do 30dayswild with my daughter as I work outdoors and she loves being outside as well so it's definitely something that we can achieve. I love inspiring youngsters to be outdoors and learn about the world around them. It beats being stuck inside watching the tv!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...