photo from Canopy & Stars
Years ago I used to write a list at the beginning of each month full of things we were looking forward to doing. Somewhere along the way I stopped doing it, but recently I've been missing it so I thought I'd go back to my blogging basics and bring it back. So here is my list for April, part practical part inspirational...
- Visit a bluebell wood
- Create some new recipes with foraged flowers
- Go on the Amberley Cow Hunt
- Continue with #thenaturetable project on Instagram
- Sow seeds with Stanley
- Celebrate some family birthdays
- Start practicing yoga again
- refurbish the treehouse!
- Make primrose honey