Sunday, 6 March 2016

STYLING THE SEASONS


I'm not very good at joining in with projects and hashtags, but there are one or two that I really like on Instagram and in blogland and occasionally I actually manage to remember to join in with them.

Styling the Seasons is a collaboration between bloggers Katy Orme of Apartment Apothecary and Charlotte of the blog Lotts & Lots. Each month they encourage you to style a surface in your home and share it on your blog or on Instagram using #stylingtheseasons


This month I plunder the garden, digging up the bulbs and bringing them into the house to grow and flower before putting them back outside again! A bit bonkers I know but I'd much rather have a house full of native flowers such as snowdrops, bluebells and hellebores than buy cut flowers flown in from around the world. The garden is bare but around the house I have filled Kilner jars and golden syrup tins that make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...