Wednesday, 10 February 2016

SWEET DREAMS FOR SUPER HEROES


Oh my goodness how gorgeous are these cartoon long John's? They are from this season's mini Boden collection and my cartoon loving nine year-old adores them, not only for their design featuring Sprout the super dog but for their comfort too. They come in a pack of two, one pair cartoon (pictured above), the second pair a grey stripe and the boy changes in to them as soon as he's home from school! We have a fab local Red Cross book shop that sells old copies of the Beano - this one he's reading is from 1983, I'm sure I read it first time around!


They are perfect for lounging in or wrestling with your brothers in too but hopefully they will last a long enough to be handed down to the next boy!

*thank you Boden for sending me these ones to review, the boy was especially delighted for having something new and not having to wear his older brothers hand-me-downs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...