Friday, 8 January 2016

FRIDAY FIELD TRIP


We visited new cafe/art bar in Stroud today called Meme. It's rather cool with an amazing menu, Ercol furniture and lush food. I'm rather taken with the chai lattes, chalk writing in the window, and I do love a Moomin! In a few weeks time Meme is hosting a Scandi night with projected images and music, colouring competition, woolly jumpers and a smörgasbord of delicious food and drink. If you're visiting Stroud it's worth stopping for lunch here and keep an eye on their facebook page for news of events.

2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous and very family-friendly. I have a brother living near Cheltenham and we like camping in the Cotswolds so one for our list. I'll travel a distance for a good cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm often in Stroud, I shall look out for it. We're BIG Moomin fans!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...