Friday, 18 December 2015

FRIDAY FIELD NOTES


The older I get the more in love I fall with a car called Morris. Isn't he beautiful? I'm sure Miss. Marple drove one quite similar and one day hopefully I will too!

This weekend we'll be making and decorating a gingerbread house, one of our favourite family traditions.

I fancy trying this recipe too.

I've been super organised with present buying so I don't fall victim to any last minute panic buying, so I'll try and wrap all the gifts this weekend and pop them under the tree.

We also need to chop our wood ready for Christmas and fill the kindling basket too.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend x

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought a sky blue Morris Minor 1000 when I was in my early twenties, got a 'sensible' car instead and always regretted it! One of my childhood neighbours had one like your picture and used to sand and varnish the timber trim every year, that car was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...