Saturday, 18 July 2015

WILD SWIMMING WITH SWANS

my wild swimming essentials a Linen Me towel, swim suit from the White Company, warm cardi for when I get out & a vintage flask of hot chocolate


I have the wild swimming bug and am dreaming of endless summer swims. This week I ventured with the boys to the Cotswold Country Park where they organise and lifeguard open water swimming which is perfect for a beginner like me. As the boys needed to be 14 years old to do the 400 & 750 metre open water course we jumped in to the neighbouring lake with its very own beach and swam in the shallows with the ducks and a family of swans. It was a great way to spend the evening and start to get used to wild swimming temperature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...