Wednesday, 1 July 2015

VILLAGE ENGLAND COMPETITION


In partnership with This Is Your Kingdom, Village England are having a competition to name their latest bag! Village England bags are made for real life, inspired by quirky wrought iron village signs and antique horse brass, the Village England logo incorporates elements of village life and each bag is named after an English village.


So here's where you come in, they want you to suggest a village to name this gorgeous new bag after. My vote is to call the bag the 'Painswick' after my favourite Cotswold village (well actually it's a town!) and to support my campaign (I'm taking this quite seriously!) my lovely friend Anne-Marie took some pictures of me wearing the gorgeous bag around Painswick, so you can see why I think it's the perfect bag for this quintessential Cotswold village.


To enter the competition, to name (and win) this gorgeous bag worth £195 just click here to take part - it's simple! The competition ends on midnight 8th July so enter quickly now while you're thinking about it (I always forget if I click away to do something else). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...