Friday, 10 July 2015

SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE


The lovely folk at Green People recently sent me their brand new quinoa and artichoke shampoo and conditioner to try. I was quite delighted as I'm not that familiar with their products and I can never find hair products that suit my ridiculously lank and boring locks!

The first thing I noticed was the aroma, it's gorgeous! I have been using it for the past week and my hair feels healthier and thicker, it really does what it claims to. It's more expensive than what I would usually choose at £14.95 for 200ml for the shampoo and the same for the conditioner but the results are so much better than my usual products and with free postage I am definitely a convert.

1 comment:

  1. We love Green People. Only brand we've found that doesn't affect mine & the boys eczema! :-) Sadly we have to use the scent free products though, so we miss out on the gorgeous smells!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...