Wednesday, 15 July 2015

NEW BLOG ILLUSTRATION


I am so delighted with my new logo for the blog, drawn by talented illustrator Claire Fletcher of my three boys and a guest appearance from Pepper the dog that we doggysat too.

I wanted something old fashioned and naturey, but not too twee, a bit Shirley Hughes, a bit Famous Five and very Bradshaw & Sons! I love Claire's work, she based the illustration on a photo that I took a few weeks ago and think it fits perfectly with the ethos of this blog, don't you?

3 comments:

  1. 'a bit Shirley Hughes, a bit Famous Five and very Bradshaw & Sons'. Claire hit the nail on the head, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its perfect Emma, I know exactly which picture you mean, it definitely sums up you, your family and the life you lead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - Claire has captured your boys perfectly! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...