Monday, 27 April 2015

WILD GARDEN WEEKENDS


Imagine discovering a secret meadow full of flowers on a bright summer's day, lying on a blanket in the long grass and listening to the chirrup of grasshoppers, the song of the sky lark and the buzz of the bee. Tania Pascoe has done just that, and in her new book Wild Garden Weekends she invites you to visit Britain's most enchanting gardens and wild flower meadows.

I've had my head in this book all weekend, mentally planning a summer full of adventures on hot sunny days. The delicious pictures of wild flowers meadows include many Wildlife Trust nature reserves that are home to so much of the country's rare wildlife. The book is helpfully split into regions and includes cafe's and accommodation too and even better is that I've got one to giveaway to one lucky reader!

WIN A COPY OF WILD GARDEN WEEKENDS

All you have to do to win a copy of Wild Garden Weekends is leave a comment below with a link to your blog or email address so I can contact you and I'll randomly draw a name out of a hat after the closing date of midnight on the 30th April 2015.

T&C's
*no cash alternatives will be given
*the winner will be contacted so please leave a way I can contact you or check back here
*Wild Things Publishing will send the winner a copy directly

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like another great book from them. Wild Guide is one of our favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a look at this book online and couldn't resist it! so I've just ordered my copy. I never win anything (awwww) but if I do I'm not short of family and friends who would love this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just planted my own wildflower garden, just waiting for a summer full of beautiful butterflies and bumble bees. Sounds like a lovely book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love this book so much. This year I am making myself be outside as much as I can and it is making me discover so many lovely places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a beautiful book with some lovely ideas for summer days out. Thanks for posting this, will buy even if I don't win! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great book for summer days out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...