Wednesday, 8 April 2015

DAY TRIPPIN'






I rarely get time to myself without one or all of the boys, but a few times a year I do get to escape on my own to my favourite hairdressers in Bath. After my spring chop I avoided the bustle of the shopping streets in this popular tourist destination and discovered ghost writing on buildings, the back of the Pulteney Bridge and the artisan streets around Walcot. I love discovering places that I haven't visited before and admiring buildings that I haven't noticed before.

2 comments:

  1. I love Bath, I could happily spend a day there anytime, wandering the streets, admiring the beautiful architecture. Glad you had such a good time. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Bath. It has such a lovely feel to the place. Relaxing yet inspiring at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...