Sunday, 26 April 2015

A CIRCUS INSPIRED PARTY





My circus loving nine year old had a circus party this year with School of Larks our local circus school. He and his friends enjoyed learning juggling skills, having a go on the trapeze, silk and ariel hoop, diabolo and unicycles! It was brilliant - my friend and I also had a quick go on the trapeze too. For his birthday cake, a friend helped me to photoshop Ted's head onto a vintage circus image so we could create a tightrope cake topper (original idea found here). Then we came home to make pizza's from scratch!

4 comments:

  1. Best Cake! Penblwydd Hapus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to both your boys! Love catching up with your blog and loved the photo's of Stanley and his friends with the snail race! If he'd like a few more, I'll soon have lots in my garden as my hosta's are just making an appearance and that usually heralds the start of my yearly battle with the slugs!
    Happy Monday!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ideas, happy birthday to a future performer! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful party!! I hope your little man enjoyed his wonderful and unique birthday party there. Your idea of his birthday cake was great and cake looked very yummy and beautiful. You know I also celebrated my daughter’s birthday at SF event venues and we enjoyed there a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...