Saturday, 13 September 2014

WHAT A WEEK!



What a week, crazily busy and a complete work/life balance fail! Next week promises to be the same too. As a reward I've just impulsively bought myself some fab chairs for the garden, yes I know it's Autumn already but I fell in love with them when we stayed in Rusty the Tin tent and just had to copy.

The chairs are called Skarpo, from Ikea and are a dark grey moulded plastic, which is quite modern for my usual rustic/vintage taste but they look fab with my new tree stump table from a neighbour who just felled a pine tree. I have sat outside at dusk the past few nights, cuddled in a blanket to watch for bats, a perfect antidote for the chaos inside the house!

1 comment:

  1. You know what, I'm thinking beach hut. The fact they stack seals the deal for me! Elinor, beach hut cook x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...