Wednesday, 30 July 2014

PARTY PREPARATIONS




Oh my, there's no putting it off any longer, my big 4-0 is fast approaching so it's time to do a little party planning to celebrate properly. I've been making some simple invitations for a small rustic party we're planning. I made the bunting using pages from an old nature book that we no longer used (I do hate cutting up books though, it feels so wrong!) and some crochet cotton that I threaded onto a needle and pierced the paper and card with. I do hope they look OK and can cope with being posted. 

7 comments:

  1. They're beautiful Emma! Sounds a wonderful evening, have a smashing time. We're bonfire planning too for my 40th in November. Hope the weather stays fine for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the invites - how sweet and fun! Looking forward to photos of the celebration and wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There could be no more perfect invitation than these for YOUR 40th. Be careful. You're going to have us all wishing to come!
    Happy planning. When is the big day?
    Linda in Virginia, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful invitations, Hoping you have a magical day.
    Maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such beautiful invitations, so beautifully crafted. It sounds like a wonderful evening - I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time. I've been a bit busy or ill the last few birthday but next year I'll have my 'record' birthday in May when I turn 33 and a 1/3 so I'm desperate for a party then. You've inspired me to make the invitations lovely and 'inviting'! x
    www.pinkcatcustardandcake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. After seeing these beautiful invites, I just want to let you know I want to go to your party! Best regards from a reader from Barcelona,
    Marta
    A BIlingual Baby blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the sweetest things I've ever seen. They were 100% worth cutting up the books for. I hope you have a fantastic evening and happy birthday! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...