Saturday, 19 July 2014

A SUMMER OF CHANGE


It wasn't a good idea to attempt to make forty elderflower jellies on the hottest day of the year!  

It was the year 6 leavers' party this week, and despite wonderful parties with water slides and leavers' assemblies at school, I have a heavy heart as change is coming. After this summer my eldest child will start 'big school' and the wheels of change are turning faster than I can keep up with, leaving me feeling quite emotional. Sometimes I wish I could press the pause button! 

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand. We are in the process of choosing the right secondary school for our daughter... This time next year I will feel very unsettled too. I'm dreading my eldest going to secondary school and my little boy starting nursery, I want this year ahead to go as slowly as possible. Good luck, I'm with you wanting to press a pause button.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...