Tuesday, 20 May 2014

MUST HAVE MONDAYS: A GOOD HAIRDRESSER






Every girl needs a good haircut and I've found the best hairdresser, Melanie Giles in Bath that not only does amazing haircuts but upstairs has an Aga serving croissants with your coffee and beauty rooms too! It's a real treat to take time out from the chaos of family life and sneak off for some pampering.

The salon is decorated in a Bailey's/reclamation yard vibe and is really relaxing with soft comfy chairs upstairs to relax in, whilst downstairs the large industrial windows pull back on warm days so that you can people watch! There is even a 'tin' tanning room although I'm not brave enough for fake tan. There are now Melanie Giles salons in Frome and Bradford on Avon too, the latter even has a cafe!

On Saturday I had a massive chop and I just love my shorter 'do' which is a bit scruffier than in the picture above, stylist Jade completely understood what I wanted, even though I was feeling a bit nervous. As I skipped out of the salon I tried not to walk into lamp-posts as I tried to get a good look in shop windows!

4 comments:

  1. it's great when you find someone who knows what you want and delivers: love those suspended scissors on hairy string :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salon looks divine - the attention to detail is unreal. Enjoy your new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic Emma! My hair has not seen a pair of scissors for well over a year! I think a cut is very much well over due! Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...