Sunday, 18 May 2014

A CHANGE IS AS GOOD AS A REST


On a whim I booked a hair appointment and dared to go for a new 'do' this weekend. It's based on this hairstyle I saw on Pinterest a few years ago. I love the choppy layers and although it looks quite sleek in the pic above, it's a bit more scruffy in 'real life' which suits me well! I'd love to have long hair, the sad fact is that it just doesn't suit me and just looks lank.  

I also bought the dress above from My Vintage, it's 1960's orange crimpoline! I love the cut and it fits really well, my mum looked at me and said that she had one exactly the same that was significantly shorter! I am not that keen on bright colours and hardly own any colourful clothes but I thought i'd give it a try, as they say 'a change is as good as a rest'. 

5 comments:

  1. Gawjus! Crimpolene is lovely as super warm to wear! I have a retro crimpolene coat which I wear but can only wear a thin layer underneath as I become somewhat "tropical"! Elinor x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning dress (and hair) - looking very 'pin-worthy' yourself, there! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you new hair and the colour of your dress is gorgeous... Like your shoes too! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...