Monday, 17 March 2014

Wild food on BBC Radio 6 Music


I am extremely excited that the lovely Cerys Matthews asked if I'd put together a few wild food foraging recipes for her award winning radio show on BBC 6 Music on Sunday mornings. Of course I said yes and yesterday she read out my wild garlic focaccia recipe - you can listen to the show again

I have featured loads of different wild food recipes on this blog over the years and I'm really looking forward to pulling them all together over the next few months for the award winning radio show, from stinging nettle soup to elderflower champagne, wild strawberry salad to dandelion sorbet. I'll post them all again on this blog of course and I'm planning to test a few new ones too. It's a really fun project and I'm looking forward to learning to identify new edible plants and testing lots of new recipes with the boys. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay, well done Emma! I love the Cerys show - off to listen again now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I heard it - not sure why but I was! I found some wild garlic on our walk yesterday so am hoping to make the focaccia this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...