Sunday, 23 March 2014

Pizza making from scratch


A Saturday night sleepover was an excuse for some pizza making mayhem with four boys! Using half the dough from this weeks loaf we shared it out into six balls, then carefully rolled it out as flat and circular as we could adding our favourite toppings. There was chorizo and tomato, wild garlic and goats cheese, ham and cheese, mushroom and just plain old cheese and tomato - all delicious and gobbled up quickly.

Playing along with Little Green Shed by baking a loaf a week and sharing a picture of it on Instagram with the #52loavesproject

2 comments:

  1. This is a popular pastime in our house too, and at least I know it will be eaten and appreciated! Funnily enough we haven't tried bread making yet, but I love your recipes and buying from our local bakers is getting pricey so I'm sure we'll be experimenting soon, Antonia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so much fun! I can't wait to start doing things like this with my boys. My Mum used to do things like this for our birthday parties! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...