Monday, 10 February 2014

Creating order from chaos


I have been tidying at home and trying to create a sense of order this weekend. Our house has felt that it's been bursting at the seems for a while and a spring clean is long overdue. Unfortunately my natural leaning is towards saving everything 'just in case' which I get from my mother who keeps everything! I have sold a few things on ebay and am trying to get rid of things to the charity shop that we no longer need and already the house feels cleaner and lighter. Lots more to do, including tackling the paperwork, my clothes cupboards and bulging bookshelves, until then I'll daydream at the beautiful houses on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. I also like a clean tidy house, but you should see my attic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a 'just in case' hoarder too! I worry that if I get rid of something I'll find I need it in a few weeks time and then will have to go out and spend money on a new whatever-it-is! I'm sure I'll find a use for everything...!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...