Sunday, 19 January 2014
This week our #52loavesproject loaf of the week was made using the same recipe as last week, but using Wessex Mill half and half flour. I measured the salt this week (instead of the boys) which has led to a better taste, although it is still very 'cakey' in texture, so I need to figure out what I need to do to remedy that. Our kneading was much better too, due mostly to having a good soundtrack to knead to, although we did get a little sidetracked by some funky kitchen dancing!
On our baking playlist this week was:
1. Wear It On Our Face by The Dells
2. Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
3. Jump In The Line by Harry Belafonte
4. Miss You by The Rolling Stones
5. Roar by Katy Perry
6. Candy by Robbie Williams
7. Movin' on Up by Primal Scream
8. Can't Keep It In by Cat Stevens
9. Love me Again by John Newman
A combination of mine and my ten year old sons favourite dancing tunes, which may explain such a curious mix!