Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Gingerbread House Making


This weekend I had the privilege to have been asked by Prema Arts Centre to run another gingerbread house making workshop. Eight lovely families joined my friend Jenny and I, construct and decorate their gingerbread houses with lots of sweets and icing (I'll share pictures of them with you when I eventually find my camera cable!) What was really special was that three families that came last year joined us again for our annual tradition, including the lovely Laura of Circle of Pines


If you would like to make your own gingerbread house they're really easy to make and I'm selling my tried and tested recipe and gingerbread house template in a printable PDF format for just 99p over in the Bradshaw & Sons store, just add sweets!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Emma, the boys had a fantastic time once again. The house is currently still standing although the tree and reindeer have been devoured! Lovely to see you again, hope to catch up very soon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...