Sunday, 29 December 2013

A Christmas Cleanse



Last year just after Christmas I went to the Lido, an open air swimming pool, spa and restaurant hidden in the middle of Bristol. It was magical. So this year we did the same again, enjoying a swim and massage. A perfect remedy for all the overindulgences of Christmas and lovely to make the most of the lull between Christmas and New Year. I love the eccentricity of the Lido, the history, the craziness of swimming outdoors in Winter and the fabulous bar and restaurant, it is now a tradition that I hope will continue every year!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful I must ask my Bristol friend if she knows about it and whether she might like to go with me for a visit like you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must, it's so lovely and friendly you'd love it!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant idea!!! That will certainly blow the cobwebs away, that will make a wonderful tradition!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...