Monday, 2 September 2013

September, I love you

trying to master the game of croquet!

September is my birth month, so when it rolls around I start counting the days until my birthday, which I still get excited about at my grand old age! I'm slowly creeping towards a big number and have surprised myself by quite how much I've been thinking about it, (I didn't think I was that vain!) and how to celebrate it!

It's also the time to chop wood and fill the wood store, pick berries and make jam, wear cardigans, search for fungi, have conker fights and also check my yearly list of things I want to do and see how many I've managed to tick off before creating a whole new list!

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo, it so quintessentially English! The game of croquet, the dry stone wall in the background...

    As someone who is beyond the "big" number I still feel about 28yrs old in my head. Have a wonderful birthday and I look forward to reading about your coming year's list xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...