Tuesday, 23 July 2013

seeds now in stock


I am delighted that my tiny Bradshaw & Sons store has new stock. A new range of heritage flowers and vegetables. I have been frustrated by the selection available in garden centres of my favourite flowers, so have sourced our native British bluebell, an edible heartsease perfect for putting in summer salads and ice cubes, a foxglove which is to me the iconic English cottage garden flower and a mammoth pumpkin for growing and carving at Halloween.

It is a little late in the season for sowing, although you can still plant foxgloves in August, the boys and I are going to plant the pumpkins and give them a go, you may want to join us and race to grow the biggest? We have a limited supply of seeds in the store to sell, all priced at £2 per packet (plus P&P).

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...