Tuesday, 30 July 2013

double figures already!


My eldest son is ten and I can't quite believe that a decade has raced by so quickly! To celebrate his birthday his younger brother, our neighbour and I baked a rather large chocolate sponge cake all covered with a chocolate buttercream icing.


He is starting to grow and catching me up quite rapidly, his feet seem to grow almost daily and his shoulders are broadening. Despite being the second youngest in the class and feeling quite left behind at times, last week he brought home an amazing school report and has really knuckled down this year to make some truly amazing progress, which has made me so proud.


Being a 'Sport Billy' he had mainly sporty things for his birthday, cricket helmet and pads, but we also bought him a fossil hunting set which came in a fab canvas satchel and a great 3D doodle set!

3 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering where you bought the fossil hunting set. Great blog!
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bee, I got it from here http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/juniorgeo Emma x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...