Saturday, 11 May 2013

19/52



A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013

Alfie - Cool surf dude - stood up on his board at his first attempt! His energy just amazes me.
Ted - Loved playing with his friend on holiday in Cornwall.
Stanley - My baby took his first steps this week!

Such a busy time, the sunshine at the beginning of the week has really lifted our spirits and put freckles on our noses. I have a renewed energy to get lots of jobs done next week that I have been putting off for a long time, but don't hold me to anything!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Cornwall!! My mothers maternal line come from Cornwall. One day I hope I get to see it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such lovely captures. I love the thoughtfulness of each of your boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Emma! Particularly love the one of Alfie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous light filled photos. Love the sandy hair and bright eyes. Sunshine is such a gift.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...