Tuesday, 2 April 2013

jeans are my uniform...

preppy



H&M blouse / Topshop , £50 / Toast linen tunic / Toast fringe top / Dorothy Perkins , £36 / Topshop , £24 / Toast flats boots / Brown bagging / Butter London nail polish, £9.91

I have a confession, the bad weather is all down to me! Since I bought some new sandals in February (the ones above) it has been so so cold. I also bought the H&M blouse above too, it fits really well and can be dressed up for work or just with jeans at home, although I'm currently wearing it with chunky cardigans over the top. I pretty much wear jeans all the time, they are my uniform and always will be. I am lucky enough to own the satchel (pictured above), although I'm shocked to see how much it sells for now it's deemed more fashionable, I bought it years ago for a snip of the price! It doubles as a nappy bag or camera bag depending on what I'm doing or sometimes both. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours, very cheery but still cosy for this chilly Spring we're having. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph, I do hope I actually get to wear my sandals this year!

      Delete
  2. I heard today that the weather is due to get warmer next week. Fingers crossed for those sandals. I need to paint my toenails to get ready.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...