Sunday, 21 April 2013

16/52


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013


Alfie: Always kicking a ball, proving very difficult to capture every week. This weeks photograph was taken in front of the white washing on the washing line! It proved a great backdrop on a very sunny day. I had just finished telling them off for kicking a ball around it!
Ted: Growing up so quickly, all of a sudden he seems so big! 
Stanley - My almost one year old - One, already! 

playing along with the 52 Project - click on logo to find out more

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful eyes that I can see on the 2 closer portraits! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful portraits, Emma. Every week I love this project more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I love the picture of the two elder brothers, so atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful black and white portraits, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first pic is so... hmm... I'm not sure what, but it really grabs me! I have chosen it as my favourite from week 16 :) Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...