Friday, 11 January 2013

It's here, the new email newsletter from Bradshaw & Sons...



So after weeks of playing around with many designs, I finally pressed send on my email newsletter! I've kept it really simple and plain, with seasonal ideas of things to do and a recipe for Lamb's Wool (and if you don't know what that is, you'll have to take a look!)

I'm now a bit nervous that you'll like it! I've reintroduced the monthly things to do list that I dropped from my blog a few months ago too, so hopefully you will find a whisker of inspiration too. Do let me know what you think?

If you would like to sign up, then you can, just over there on the right ☞

9 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    Loved the newsletter, several ideas to try out now.
    I will be ordering my Marmalade kit this weekend to make sure it comes with my weekly delivery from Riverford and
    I still haven't gotten round to making the Gingerbread House!. Still on my list of things to do ( which gets longer every day) and talking of Gingerbread Houses, I went last night with my son to see Hansel and Gretel at the Tobacco Factory in Bristol, fabulous and magical.

    Have fun Wassailing and sledging .

    Maureen


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we'd gone to see Hansel & Gretal that would have been lovely - our gingerbread house is still in the kitchen as we just don't have the heart to eat it! I do hope you give it a try, let me know how you get on, Emma x

      Delete
  2. Subscribed! Looking forward to your newsletter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Been planning a marmalade sesh soon.

    Love the cardboard box art. We're going to these kid sculpture sessions on Friday mornings where we'll be doing similar exciting things: https://www.facebook.com/letsmakeartkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the lets make art stuff, what a fab idea - the cardboard sculpture is a great idea for different age children to work together as they can create different elements on their own, I look forward to seeing your finished art x

      Delete
  4. I loved it!! a perfect mix of fun, food and information. I passed it along to some friends too, so hope they subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda that's really kind, Emma x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...