Friday, 18 January 2013

how to make snow lollies...




How to make snow lollies...

❄ Boil maple syrup in a pan for approximately ten minutes
❄ To test it is ready drop a spoonful of mixture into a glass of cold water, if it dissolves it isn't quite ready
❄ When the mixture solidifies in the glass it's ready, remove the pan from the heat and leave to thicken for a few minutes
❄ Pour mixture in strips in the snow
❄ Twiddle a lolly stick to lift the syrup whilst it is still tacky, you need to do this quickly before it sets hard!
❄ Then enjoy your maple snow lolly!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic, wish I'd bought more maple syrup when I could get to a shop - what great fun this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favourite thing from Little House on the Prairie. I have so many delicious memories of those stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know these were in Little House on the Prairie, I've never read the books - interesting to know - thank you x

      Delete
  3. wow, never seen such a thing, very clever! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These taste fab but you have to eat them quickly otherwise they run down your sleeve. Or is just me that happens to?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...