Sunday, 20 January 2013

3/52

I have been woefully late to join in this particular party. I have really enjoyed reading Jodi's blog and watching her children grow throughout 2012. Through her blog Che & Fidel she has created the 52 project, to take a portrait of her children, every week, throughout 2013. Even though I think what a wonderful idea and meant to do this last year, I'm not sure I have enough will power to take three decent portraits each week, especially as the big ones are getting camera shy (what will my blog look like without their pictures!) So here I am in week three with one child, and maybe I'll manage just one each week, who knows, we'll just give it a go!

The 52 project: a portrait of my children, one a week, every week in 2013

Stanley: nearly nine months old and this week was the first time he has seen snow! 

(I might just post a few posthumous portraits for weeks one and two at a later date too - so at least when I look back at the year I have a record of each week)

11 comments:

  1. I totally hear you! I just about managed to resist joining in (it's been sooo popular, which is wonderful) after thinking it through and realising that I'd probably fail by mid-February! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it matters if you do one every week Emma. Stanley is a beautiful boy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is gorgeous! Can't beat a rugged-up baby. Well done you for joining in, one child or not! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous boy! I've already had to rely on iPhone photos for this week - the days and daylight are so short and life is so busy, but I reckon we can play fast and loose with the rules every now and then and I think your plan of photographing at least one boy a week is perfectly fine - I look forward to seeing them! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm melting! What a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanted to join in too but the teenagers are NOT keen and Finn has refused to be photographed so I am onto a loser...funny how they become camera shy. Beautiful picture of Stanley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's still January! Hardly too late. And it's a lovely photo.
    One a week seems like a reasonable challenge (one I almost think I can maintain!)
    Look forward to seeing your sweet little boy grow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. More gorgeous Bradshaw boy knitwear! Glad you are joining in too, Emma. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet blue-eyed boy! Love the knits and look forward to seeing your photos.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh what a sweet boy! His cute little face jumped out at me from all the 52 snaps this week. You are so cold and we are so hot it is always hard to fathom. I have two older ones to try and snap too but I am not worrying to much about a perfect photo - just more of a memory of that week and what they were up to. I will no doubt falter too but thats okay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...