Monday, 17 December 2012

when paths cross...






For too long our paths have crossed, on the internet and in real life through chance meetings at the circus and outdoor theatre, admiring comments left on each others blogs and a shared obsession for photographing everything! We met for a few stolen hours in Bath, away from the 17 children we have between us, (with another on the way) and dined on noodles whilst discussing threadworm (yes really!)

I was introduced to the Makery and the Bertinet Bakery, which had the same gorgeous handwritten signage as Baileys by Charlotte Lucie Farmer. As well as a quick stop in Toast, where I stroked this gorgeous jumper!

So grab yourself a cup of tea and mince pie and discover some beautiful blogs from our little collective...
Housewife Confidential, Bristol Parenting Cafe, Steady Eyebrows and Nimble Fingers, Little Green Shed, Oyster & Pearl and Natalie's Kitchen.

6 comments:

  1. I love that top image of Lottie and I... perfect shot! Twas a great day.. lovely to meet you lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a lovely day. That top pic is my favourite too, sums up the day perfectly! See you again soon, I hope. L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! Great shot. Such a lovely day... Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'noodles whilst discussing threadworm' that's so funny, I can just picture it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is definitely what bloggers having a day out look like! Really lovely to meet you Emma (I was weirdly star-struck at the beginning!) and love the idea of having another one in the Spring. I'll bring my camera next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so lovely to hang out with you Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...