Thursday, 7 June 2012

oo la la!


I'm captivated by all things French right now. Would you believe I have never been to France and dream of visiting Paris. I have it all planned, we would travel on the Eurostar departing from St. Pancras and stay in the Hotel Saint Andre des Arts after seeing it on Liivia's blog

I would wear red lipstick like Rachel Khoo from the Little Paris Kitchen (above) and buy baguettes and macaroons. We would visit the Rose Bakery, a creperie, a chocolate shop and watch the world go by, whilst sipping coffee at a Parisian Cafe

But in the meantime I can't get enough of these French bloggers with their gorgeous homes and children dressed in lovely linens running through meadows of wild flowers;
I think I might buy myself a 'teach yourself French' CD so I can learn the language in the car, as I really can't remember my school/uni lessons and have always wanted to speak another language.

and I need to start saving my pennies too of course to fund such fanciful daydreams, c'est la vie...


2 comments:

  1. there's something about the light and pace of France that is so enticing!
    we love it:
    you should peep at my beautiful friend Suzie's blog here > http://black-eyedangel.blogspot.co.uk/
    and you'll see what I mean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love France, its been a few years since I've been though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...