Sunday, 6 May 2012

perfect pea soup...


I'm on the hunt for a perfect pea soup recipe after having the most delicious bowl in the pub on Friday. I always think the most simple things are often the most difficult to make, and pea soup must be the most simple soup there is surely? I love it when you sample something so tasty you can't stop thinking about it, or is that just me? This one was just the right consistency, with lovely spring tasting peas and topped with bacon. I now need to recreate it - and feel many an experimental bowl may be made this week! 

Many thanks for all your lovely baby comments over the past couple of weeks, it is lovely to read them all - especially at night when I seem to be awake in the wee hours! 

2 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean. I had a fabulous mushrom ragout on the weekend and will be trialing recipes asap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...