Monday, 16 January 2012

crumpets and conversation...


Every year a migration happens, eight girls flock together for a retreat in a secret cottage deep in the Cotswold countryside. One flies in from California, another from just ten miles away, for a weekend filled with conversation and crumpets. 


I didn't think I would make it this year, what with all the blood pressure drama of last week and trying to rest. But living so near to the cottage I was able to make day visits and literally plonk myself from one sofa to another! 


Thank you SusannahJoSasMegLisaLeonie and Penny, I can't wait until next year! 

2 comments:

  1. i love that you call it a migration. that feels to me like some deep, instinctual knowing that calls us all together...

    missing you, so happy you could come!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you did make it, and that image of the crumpets and marmalade is making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...