Saturday, 15 October 2011

eating for two...


I'm so tired and so hungry in this pregnancy it's awful, and it's playing havoc with any social life I might otherwise have! I have to go to bed early and eat constantly, small meals, and really plain things, like cereals, potatoes, bread and cheese. I've been craving barbecue spare ribs from the Chinese takeaway and other really unhealthy things, my husband put his foot down and refused when I asked him to get me a burger, fries and a milkshake! I'm also craving all the things pregnant women aren't meant to eat like runny eggs, red wine, soft cheese and pâté. This is going to be a long hard slog!  

7 comments:

  1. oh dear i feel for you. I lived of bbq sauce for 9 months as it was the only thing that stayed down. Here is hoping it improves soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy being waited on though :)
    Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you do have my sympathy Emma! I remember going off everything including my beloved tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit that whilst pregnant, in amongst all of the vegetables, fruit and meat that I consumed I slipped in a couple of burgers, fries and milkshakes. My baby had cravings. I was not in a position to refuse!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I was totally the same...lots of chinese, pickled onions and when my hubby came home from work I would just shout from upstairs, "bring me bread & butter- quickly". I did find huge banana milkshakes at all hours helped. It will all be worth it :) Hang in there.
    annie D blueberryhillblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. the neverending hunger. I know exactly what you mean. :)

    Hope things even out for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that little babe has got good taste :) We can't wait to meet him/her!

    Hopefully something to make you smile... http://lovelillyuk.blogspot.com/2011/10/7-and-15.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...