Monday, 26 September 2011

another year...


I'm another year older today with a few more 'laughter lines', I was given some lovely birthday butterfly cakes delivered by Jenny (above), a fab pair of hand knitted socks and a lovely book 'Handmade Home' from my husband (below).


Yesterday Gina took me to Bailey's Home and Garden for a birthday treat, where we treated ourselves to lunch in the tin Tabernacle Tea Shop. I just love the handwritten labels by Charlotte Farmer that are throughout the store. I love birthdays!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emma (Rufus' twin!).. Looks like a gorgeous day. Hope you are being treated tonight too. Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day to You for now and the rest of the year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Emma - hope you're getting the royal treatment tonight x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...