Sunday, 3 April 2011

there were three in the bed...


Just when you think you have cracked the little man's bad sleeping habits, back into our bed he creeps! He's always been the worst sleeper and we just thought he would get better once he started school, but no.  

I have spent most of today, mothering sunday in bed, with a migraine and earache. I hate being poorly and even more so at the weekend when we had lots of fun planned. And now it's almost midnight and I can't sleep as I have been asleep most of the day ~ urgh. There's only one course of action to take and that's to tidy the kitchen after the boys have been left to their own devices! 

1 comment:

  1. I so miss the days when they'd creep into bed with me!! It's hard enough being allowed to give them a kiss and a hug now they are such huge teens!! Boo xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...