Monday, 25 April 2011

foraging fun...


We went out to look for some wild garlic leaves and dandelions, so I could to try out some new recipes. 


We were blessed with finding lush green woodland carpets of wild garlic. I really want to learn more about foraging and cooking more 'wild' food recipes, as my identification skills are quite dodgy!  


If you want to go foraging for wild food, it's very important that you do so responsibly. I would recommend reading this code of conduct from www.fathen.com or this code of conduct from www.wildmanwildfood.com before you start.  

2 comments:

  1. Your Easter break looks great and I envy you all that wild garlic!! Enjoy the rewards of all your foraging! And I love the new photo heading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Emma! I'd like to know how to make Dandelion and Burdock drink with foraged goods. Your food looks yummy. Love the new header.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...