Saturday, 26 March 2011

i ♥ saturdays...


watched the little man play football, he scored a great goal today despite losing 7-1!


then we stopped in at a salvage yard to lust after roll top baths (above) and 'so naff they're cool' old tiles (below).


then a quick stop for some junk shop rummaging, and treated myself to two blue and white striped mugs, and matching egg cup and a silver toast rack.


finally we rewarded ourselves with a stop for ice creams in the sunshine. Naughty, but very very nice!


p.s. I just can't stop using the instagram app, hence all my pics now appearing in a similar format on the blog at the moment, in case you were wondering? I hope its just a phase I'm going through!

5 comments:

  1. Emma,
    That looks like a perfect Saturday - especially fine junk shop hunting! Wondered if you could let me know the name of the reclamation yard you saw the baths in - the sinks creeping in the edge of the shot look like just the sort of thing we are after! If you don't want to post it for all to see, my email's vickmillar@gmail.com.
    Loving your blog - feels springy and fresh airy right now.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, here is the reclamation yard we visited http://www.walcot.com/ quite pricey! They had loads of sinks mind you, Emma ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emma! I wondered if it is was Walcot - everything looked jolly clean (ie expensive!) V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your new photos - have you tried Hipstamatic app, I can't stop using it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...