Saturday, 19 March 2011

i ♥ saturdays...


Saturdays were made for breakfasts in cool cafe's, with walls covered in vintage mirrors, that serve great chocolate croissants and latte.


Getting a haircut at the coolest hairdressers ever! Huge mirrors, stuffed animals, piles of old Beano comics and real antique barber's chairs!


a naughty trip to Bailey's Home & Garden in Ross-on-Wye, as I had to do a quick photoshoot close by, any excuse! Where I bought (another) old crate on wheels, three sundae glasses, some brown luggage tags, two large boxes of french matches and two pots of daffodils.


They had the most gorgeous old dolls house, with wallpapered rooms and lights. Sometimes, just sometimes, I yearn for a girl!


or maybe a dog, look who was parked outside the shop! Hope your Saturday was as much fun? Don't forget to head for the hills tonight and look for the supermoon.

7 comments:

  1. Those mirrors look like the ones in our hallway! I had not come across Baileys before, it looks totally fab- just right for a day trip from Bristol, right? Lovely Saturday. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...you win. That was a fantastic Saturday.
    Where can I get one? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dolls house is gorgeous. We have one and my three boys love it...we have a boy and a girl doll and animals, wallpaper and floral cushions too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have saturday envy! :) those mirrors are fantastic! hope your sunday is just as special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just happened to call into Baileys yesterday on my way back from a fab UTT weekend in Hay on Wye. It was as lovely as ever there and I too came away with a new crate among other thinks. I didnt see that lovely dolls house tho. Dont know how I missed it, maybe it had gone. How did you manage to get away with the photography?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just happened to call into Baileys yesterday on my way back from a fab UTT weekend in Hay on Wye. It was as lovely as ever there and I too came away with a new crate among other thinks. I didnt see that lovely dolls house tho. Dont know how I missed it, maybe it had gone. How did you manage to get away with the photography?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does look like a very cool hairdressers....what's it called?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...