Sunday, 27 February 2011

mud pies and other recipes...


We have just discovered this most enchanting book called 'Mud pies and other recipes' by Majorie Winslow, full of the kind of recipes that you made in your garden as a child. My boys just love playing in mud and will often make mud pies, maybe I could encourage them to make me stuffed sea shells or a daisy dip next time? I know quite a few little ladies who would love this recipe book for their dolls tea parties, so we will be definitely giving this a gift!

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet idea! Although they forgot the finest hors d'oeuvres of all- wriggley worms x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely book isn't it!

    Do show us if they make anything from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic book - think I might have to get one of these for myself nevermind the children! What a great find, thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your recommendations-have just ordered one for my boys....well that is what I told myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so weired, I was just thinking about writing a post about this book, my 5 year old got it as a Christmas present and loves it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ideas, I used to try and make perfume when I was little by crushing rose petals, I could never understand why it smelt so disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that book! So many hours of fun and then more as we make up our own recipes ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...