Friday, 18 February 2011

film friday...


This picture is the very reason I love film photography so very much. Loading the film in the camera, picking up the packet from the developers, anticipating what's inside. Then finding one shot like this above, taken on a very cold day, when there was a hoar frost and the whole countryside was covered in a magical white, just like Narnia! I noticed lots of umbellifers on my drive to work one morning and skidded to a halt in a layby to take this picture as it was just the perfect blue sky day. This is the reason why I always carry at least one camera with me everywhere! 

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful capture. I too carry a camera with me everywhere for that perfect, fulfilling feeling that comes with seeing a great shot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...