Monday, 10 January 2011

roll up, roll up...


I am very excited, at work we're organising a special 50th Anniversary bash for Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust at the very amazing Giffords Circus. There will be a glass of fizz and canapes on arrival, a full Giffords performance of their latest show 'War and Peace', followed by pig roast (vegetarian option) and dancing to their enchanting circus band, in the big top under the stars!

The performance, one of the very first of the year, is on Friday 20th May at Llanthony Priory in Gloucester Docks and will raise money for wildlife conservation in Gloucestershire. Tickets are priced at £50/person and are available by phoning 01452 383333.

The downside is that I will be working! ~ although I am sure I will be allowed a small tipple and a little dance? I hope you can join me?

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Emma you must be in heaven working with Giffords Circus. And it's 5 days after my birthday so the perfect birthday treat. Where is it being performed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wishing* I could! wonderful job, I hope it is a huge success xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have added the venue to the text, more details are in the poster above too! I do hope you can make it - not too far from M5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many great things about Giffords Circus, I am hoping to get to a performance this year... you lucky bean being involved! lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! In a previous life, I lived in Gloucester and worked on the regeneration of the Gloucester Docks, but left before the priory was anything more than slightly creepy!! What a fantastic venue and oh how I wish we could be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My all time fav! Already booked tickets for the family outing in August - War & Peace this year I think. Will this be a different show? I'm guessing it is.

    You know I'm just realising what an amazing journal of memories your blog is becoming for your boys. It'll be a wonderful thing to treasure when they are older. I'm sure they'll really appreciate this.

    It's a great guide for me too - all the things I should be doing with my children! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Emma, that's great - for some reason the picture is uploading on my dashboard or when I visit your blog but I can see it very small on Little Green Shed's sidebar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...