Saturday, 11 December 2010

thank goodness for online shopping...

The lurgy has reached our door, and there have been coughs, splutters, temperatures and sleepless nights all week. The little man was too poorly to go to school yesterday and the day before, so for the first time in years, I missed a nativity! My husband and I had taken the day off work to go Christmas shopping in Bath and have lunch at Jamies, but instead the youngest and I spent the day tucked up in bed, taking it in turns to look after each other!

All I can say is thank goodness for online shopping, still searching for gifts I found that Muddy Puddles has got some great presents and offers at the moment, the camo backpack is fab and comes in two sizes, great for different ages, and camo face paints and torch (make great stocking fillers). We get through quite a few torches in our house (many are dropped), but this one is sturdy, good quality and has a good beam - usually children's torches are quite plasticky and rubbish! I have also got the hooded fleece top, which is soft and fantastic for boys at this time of year, and even better it is currently reduced to only £11.50, so be quick! And the best thing for mums of active children is that it washes really well too.

Muddy Puddles has a huge range, and lots of discounts online at the moment, if you order online, use EMMAB at the checkout for FREE standard delivery.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just wanted to say hello as I have recently started following your blog, I love your posts. I live in Bristol so its great to read about good local things, gorgeous photography also, I hope your enjoying the festive season despite missing the nativity. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Rebekah, thanks for your lovely words and lovely to meet someone not too far away! Emma ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got well soon! I spent the day in Bath recently, my first visit. What a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...