Thursday, 14 October 2010

wedding photography...


I never thought I would shoot a wedding, the pressure to capture every single moment, the formality, finding out who everyone is and getting them all, the direction needed to take group shots, all seemed opposite to my natural unobtrusive style. Then Julia asked if I would photograph her wedding, she wanted natural shots and certainly didn't want a photographer taking charge of the day, so I said "Yes!"


So I took both film and digital photographs to capture the day, the film ones captured her 'vintage' style and beautiful home perfectly.


Whilst using my digital SLR with zoom lenses, helped capture little moments from a distance without being noticed! Which is always nice for more camera shy people!


I really enjoyed photographing the wedding, there are a few more pics over on my photography site if you fancy taking a look?

6 comments:

  1. What lovely moments you've captured. And oh those tea cups! I think I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Must have been lovely to be a part of someone's special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely pictures, you really captured some very special moments there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, the teacups photograph - gorgeous. I took a peek at your photography website and the others are lovely too. I can't imagine how hard it must be to be a wedding photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Seeing pictures like these often makes me wish I had waited to develop some personal style before we got married!

    ReplyDelete
  6. popping in from montana to say hi! you have one BEAUTIFUL BLOG. i will be reading from now on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...