Thursday, 23 September 2010

the ordinary boys...


Inspired by this interview, I thought it would be fun to interview my boys too! So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to Alfie (age 7) and Ted (age 4)!

What would you like to be when you grow up?
Alfie = footballer
Ted = superhero

Who is your favourite famous person?
Alfie = Wayne Rooney (Man United football player)
Ted = my friends Toby and Alex

What makes you happy or laugh?
Alfie = When my football team scores a goal
Ted = A jack in the box

What makes you sad or angry?
Alfie = people pinching my toys, like my brother!
Ted = When the chickens peck my fingers!

What is your favourite book?
Alfie = Alfie books of course!
Ted = Some dogs do and The Tomten and the Fox

What is your favourite film?
Alfie = Pirates of the Caribbean
Ted = Toy Story

What is your favourite animal?
Alfie = Chickens and dogs
Ted = Giraffe and a crocodile

What is the best holiday you have ever had?
Alfie = Climbing the mountain with my dad and going to Featherdown Farm
Ted = Betty the campervan

Where would you like to visit?
Alfie = France, I think they have a big swimming pool
Ted = California {it's where Lightening goes in the film Cars!}

What is your favourite colour?
Alfie = blue and brown
Ted = the rainbow, but not green, grandad likes green

Your favourite toy?
Alfie = my football, walky talkies and bat detector
Ted = my bike

What is your favourite food?
Alfie = lasagne and chocolate cake
Ted = French food

1 comment:

  1. I just love this, I think I am going to quiz my kids in the morning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...